Happy weekend, everyone! It’s also officially Step 1 week around here! I usually take advantage of my Sunday afternoon to save time throughout the week. For me, that’s means making a huge pot of oatmeal to warm up for breakfast in the morning.
It’s been a very busy few weeks here, so today I want to share a recipe that makes both B and I happy and comes together in a jiffy.
Servings: makes 1 large pizza
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pizza crust
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 cup cooked chicken, cut bite sized pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 handful bean sprouts
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 handful roasted peanuts, chopped (optional)
- 1 handful basil, chopped (optional)
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Brush the crust with sweet chili sauce
- Sprinkle the chicken, carrot, bean sprouts green onions, cheese and peanuts onto the pizza.
- Bake in a preheated 500F oven until golden brown on top, about 5-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the peanuts, basil and cilantro on to the pizza.
In other news, we got some new slipcovers and pillows for our hand-me-down couches. It’s the little things in life:)
The weather has taken a turn for the better around here lately! However, today has been a little rainy. A good day for naps and lounging. But being us, we did neither:) Have a great week!